Sumter summers are HOT!
For those hot Summer days you can cool down at one of our five Spray Parks!
All FIVE open Memorial Day weekend and are available to use for free, so bring the whole family and enjoy!
- Crosswell Park, located on the corner of Lafayette and Yeadon,
- North HOPE Park, located at 904 North Main Street,
- South Sumter Park, located on the corner of South Sumter Street and Atlantic Street,
- Birnie HOPE Park, located at 210 South Purdy Street, and
- Palmetto Park, located off Theatre Drive, between the tennis center and ball fields.
To use... Place your hand on the hand print and see the water flow! Bring your towel and sun screen and plan to have lots of fun!
All five parks also have playgrounds and wonderful green spaces for picnicking.
For more information please call 436-2640.