Our City Warehouse consists of 2 employees and they are responsible for the functions of the Warehouse and Surplus Property.
- Located in the Public Services Complex, at 303 E.Liberty
- Warehouse is approximately 15,500 square feet
- Inventory of about 1,400 items that are available to all City departments
- If an item is determined to be surplus then it is prepared
for sale at surplus auction
- The City of Sumter uses the GovDeals website
http://www.govdeals.com/ for its surplus auctions
For information about the City Warehouse, please contact Mr. Brian Newman, Warehouse Manager at (803) 774-3960.